The Progression Integrated combines the elegance and detail retrieval of the Progression Preamplifier with the power and dynamic capability of the Progression amplifier topology housed in a chassis the exudes the D’Agostino aesthetic. Built on a modular platform, the Progression Integrated fills every need of today’s music listener and audiophile. The analog platform provides two single ended inputs and three balanced inputs including a theater pass through. Balanced preamplifier outputs make for convenient inclusion of subwoofer(s) into a system. The Bluetooth Remote control connectivity, first used in the Progression and Momentum HD Preamplifiers, is included as part of the base package. Bluetooth connectivity eliminates line of sight issues and extends the usable range 5x versus conventional IR remote controls.
The heart and soul of the Progression Integrated amplifier is essential Dan D’Agostino Master Audio Systems technologies including discrete, balanced, direct coupled circuitry married to a substantial output stage delivering 200 WPC into 8 Ohms and 400 WPC into 4 Ohms. The foundation of the Progression Integrated Amplifier is a traditional line stage integrated amplifier suitable for all analog sources except turntables. If the vinyl awakening has already captured your imagination, an optional phonostage module adds selectable moving coil compatibility. If a turntable is added in the future, the phonostage module can be added at a later date. For those listeners keen to incorporate digital playback within the same unit, an optional digital module, adding a full suite of capability, is also available.
Eliminating external connections, gain stages, and additional components offers distinct sonic advantages. Coaxial, optical, and USB physical inputs join ethernet and wireless connectivity for in house network and internet streaming capability. Digital resolution includes support for files up to DSD256 and 24bit/192K PCM accuracy.
As part of the digital module technologies, Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, and Spotify streaming subscription services are available. For use with appropriately encoded streaming music files, MQA decoding is standard. Customized apps for iOS devices provide easy control of music collections, streaming content, and unit control. Roon Music management is also available as an alternative music management program.
- Finish: In silver or black, other finish on request
- Frequency response: 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz, -3 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 80 kHz, ± 0.5 dB
- Output power at 8 Ohm: 200 watts
- Output power at 4 Ohm: 400 watts
- Output power at 2 Ohm: 800 watts
- Distortion: < 0.1% (at 200 watts into 8 ohm and 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB, unweighted
- Input impedance: 100 kOhm
- Output impedance: 0.1 ohm
- Power consumption in standby: 20 watts
- Analog inputs: 4 balanced XLR stereo, 2 single-ended RCA stereo
- Digital inputs (DAC module installed): 1 coaxial S/PDIF, 1 USB type A, 1 optical Toslink, 1 Ethernet RJ45, 1 Wi-Fi antenna
- Analog outputs: 1 balanced XLR stereo, 2 pairs of speaker pole terminals, 1 jack with 6.35 mm for headphones
- Phono loading options (phono module installed): 50, 100, 200, 500, 1k, 2k, 10k, 47k Ohm
- Phono gain: 60 dB
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 17.8 x 43.2 x 43.2 cm
- Weight per each: 26 kg